|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Curved Sword|
Gold Tracer is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Curved sword used by the Lord's Blade Ciaran, one of Gwyn's Four Knights.
Ciaran brandishes her sword in a mesmerizing dance, etching the darkness with dire streaks of gold."
How to Get / Where to Find the Gold Tracer
- Acquired from Lord's Blade Ciaran alongside the Dark Silver Tracer, in exchange for the Soul of Artorias, or by killing her (you can't acquire the weapons twice). Ciaran can be found in the same place you encounter Knight Artorias after you defeat him, and will ask for his Soul. Refusing will not make her hostile. Killing her without trading the soul will make her drop both the tracers and her armor set. (Causing her to appear may require dying or warping somewhere after defeating Artorias)
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Gold tracer has a unique moveset in off-hand but is still very powerful in mainhand especially when held in two hands.
- It has a visual effect that creates orange-gold lines streaks in its path.
- This weapon can not be enchanted.
- Move set is similar to Painting Guardian Sword.
- This is the perfect match for the Dark Silver Tracer. Because of what was said above of using it in the left hand, and because the Dark Silver Tracer's strong attack causes toxin, they match very well when paired together. However, you can only use the Dark Silver Tracer's strong attack while you have it in your right hand (see Dark Silver Tracer).
- Good for builds that have high Dexterity.
- Bleed build up is 50 per strike, and once inflicted will tear 30% of the opponents HP.
Youtube relevant videos:
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 10% for Strength and 106% Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.