|Requirements & Bonus|
Gough's Greatbow is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Greatbow used by Hawkeye Gough, of Lord Gwyn's Four Knights, for dragon slaying.
This bow is larger than even those used by the famed Dragonslayers. Only their leader, Gough, had the strength to handle it."
How to Get / Where to Find the Gough's Greatbow
- After defeating Black Dragon Kalameet, talk to Gough once more and he will give you his bow. You may have to use the talk option many times before he gives the bow to you.
- Also dropped by Gough when killed, unless he already gave it to you.
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- It has a Shot Range of 55
- Even though this weapon is two-handed, it will still require 27 strength to use.
- Can only be used with Dragonslayer Arrows or Gough's Great Arrows.
Gough's Greatbow Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades for weapon are performed by all blacksmiths, or with the Weapon Smithbox.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.
Regular Reinforcement Scales ?% for Strength, ?% for Dexterity and ?% for Faith to increase your AR