|Requirements & Bonus|
Gough's Greatbow is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Greatbow used by Hawkeye Gough, of Lord Gwyn's Four Knights, for dragon slaying.
This bow is larger than even those used by the famed Dragonslayers. Only their leader, Gough, had the strength to handle it."
How to Get / Where to Find the Gough's Greatbow
- After defeating Black Dragon Kalameet, talk to Gough once more and he will give you his bow. You may have to use the talk option many times before he gives the bow to you.
- Also dropped by Gough when killed, unless he already gave it to you.
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Even though this weapon is two-handed, it will still require 27 strength to use.
- Can only be used with Dragonslayer Arrows or Gough's Great Arrows.
Gough's Greatbow Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades for weapon are performed by all blacksmiths, or with the Weapon Smithbox.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.
Regular Reinforcement Scales ?% for Strength and ?% for Dexterity
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Very Good. -Hawkeye Gough
Its time to hunt some dragons.
what mean 100 str in the upgrade table? and why it says it scale with dex and int instead str and dex?
ima do a gough cosplay lol
Weight is 13 not 1.0
With str 34 and dex 40, it deals 540 per shot. Used it to kill hellkite dragon at undead burg.