|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Great Hammer|
Grant is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A legendary weapon of the Way of White, granted to an Undead paladin long ago.
This mass of iron can only be lifted by those with inhuman strength, but it is blessed, and very effective against agents of Dark."
How to Get / Where to Find the Grant
Notes and Hints
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- The 2-handed strong attack of this hammer generates an AOE attack similar to the miracle Wrath of Gods, but with more range, damage and 100% chance of knockback (even against high poise targets, excluding bosses).
- Damage from this ability scales with Faith and strength.
- The AOE does exactly the same amount of damage as a two-handed jump attack. Except at 200 durability or less the AOE attack does the same amount of damage as the two-handed jump attack with 0 durability. Between 380 and 201 durability the two-handed jump attack still does full damage even though the AOE attack does not.
- The divine modifier also applies to the AOE attack, so unlike Wrath of the Gods it can be used to kill skeletons.
- Each use of this ability drains 200 durability.
- When using the AOE between 201 and 380 durability it will do about 3/5 of the maximum damage potential (depending of your stat distribution).
- When using the AOE at 200 durability or less, it will do around 1/3 of the maximum damage potential (depending on your stat distribution).
- If you try to use the ability at 0/600 durability it will not work at all, however, your character will still do the animation and be vulnerable to attack.
- Along with Sanctus, and the Crescent Axe, they are the 3 blessed weapons of the Way of White.
- Calculated by Reddit user CitronCactus to be 263 Kg/579 Lbs
Grant Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 84% for Strength and 116% for Faith to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.