|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Curved Greatsword|
Gravelord Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Sword wielded only by servants of Gravelord Nito, the first of the dead. Crafted from the bones of the fallen."
"The miasma of death exudes from the sword, a veritable toxin to any living being."
How to Get / Where to Find the Gravelord Sword
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Toxin build-up is 30 per hit, and once infected, Toxin does 5 damage per second for 600 seconds.
- One and two-handed Strong Attacks are replaced by a thrust attack, compared to the other Curved Greatswords.
- When held in the left hand, this sword can neither block nor parry, but will attack instead. Two handing can be used to block.
- It is worth noting that while being wielded in the off-hand this weapon will only perform a standard slash for both light and heavy attacks; it will not perform its signature thrust attack, making it essentially useless for dual-wielding purposes.
- This weapon can be acquired very early in game and is very powerful at low levels, though do not forget that you need an eye of death in order to acquire it (which can be picked up from behind the titanite demon).(You can kill the Bell Gargoyles with this weapon in only a few hits).
Youtube relevant videos:
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 13% for Dexterity and 13% for Strength to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 5,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.