Gravelord Greatsword Dance
|Type||Area of Effect|
|Spell Uses||40 (20 per use)|
Miracle known only by the servants of the first dead, Gravelord Nito. Giant Gravelord swords jut out in vicinity.
Many have died, and many eyes were claimed to realize the Greatsword Dance, a Gravelord ritual known only by his closest servants.
- Deals Magic damage for 3.1x the equipped Talisman's Magic Adjust; this multiplier is increased by 0.1 for each rank-up of the Gravelord Servant covenant, and reduced by 0.1 while not in the Gravelord Servant covenant.
- Several swords will pierce the ground impaling enemies in the Area of Effect. This miracle is very effective when used in closed quarters such as hallways or bridges as several swords may impale the same enemy.
- Upgraded version of the Gravelord Sword Dance miracle. Area of Effect is expanded with increased damage.
- AoE miracle similar to Gravelord Nito's "scream sword" attack.
- Obtained by reaching Rank 1 in the Gravelord Servant covenant. You can obtain this spell only once per character.
- Each cast cost 20 uses, so it can be used twice to full effect.
- This miracle has no Faith requirement and can be used to great effect by a faithless sorcerer with a Velka's Talisman.
- Members of the Gravelord Servant covenant will receive a damage bonus of 10% per Covenant Rank, up to a maximum of 30% at Gravelord Servant +3. Nonmembers may still use the miracle, but will suffer a -10% damage penalty.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!