|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
Greatsword of Artorias is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Sword born from the soul of the great grey wolf Sif, guardian of the grave of the Abysswalker Knight Artorias."
"Sir Artorias hunted the Darkwraiths, and his sword strikes harder against dark servants."
How to Get / Where to Find the Greatsword of Artorias
- Ascension with the Soul of Sif and either the Broken Straight Sword +10 or Straight Sword Hilt +10.
- In order to create the "cursed" version (the variant that can damage ghosts without applying Transient Curse), you can ascend using any normal +10 upgraded straight sword. See Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed).
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- The Greatsword of Artorias has decent scaling with all primary stats. This might seem appealing, but as most characters invest in only one or two, they will get more mileage off more specialized weapons that scale strongly with their choice stat.
- This weapon would be well-suited to a character that would invest in the four primary stats in a balanced way, though this would likely come at the cost of auxiliary stats such as Vitality and Endurance.
- Artorias and Sif are linked to The Abyss Watchers of DS3 and may be tied to the Hunters of Bloodborne - see article.
Youtube relevant Videos
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 55% for Strength, 55% for Dexterity, 85% for Intelligence and 85% for Faith to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.