|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed) is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Sword born from the souls of the great grey wolf Sif, guardian of the grave of the Abysswalker Knight Artorias."
"The sword can damage ghosts, as it was cursed when Artorias joined a covenant with the creatures of the Abyss."
How to Get / Where to Find Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed)
- Ascension with the Soul of (Great Wolf) Sif and any of the following normal +10 weapons: Dagger, Parrying Dagger, Bandit's Knife, Shortsword, Longsword, Broadsword, Balder Side Sword, Sunlight Straight Sword, Barbed Straight Sword, Darksword, Bastard Sword, Claymore, Man-serpent Greatsword, Flamberge, Zweihander, Greatsword, Demon Great Machete.
- In order to create the "Non-Cursed" version of this sword (the variant that has Divine and Abyss modifiers), you can ascend the soul using either the Broken Straight Sword +10 or Straight Sword Hilt +10. See Greatsword of Artorias.
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 50 Souls.
- Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed) can be upgraded by using Demon Titanite.
- When ascending the weapon, it will only be displayed as "Greatsword of Artorias", it will not say "Cursed". To be certain of which sword you're creating, look at the stats, which are unique. This sword deals purely Physical damage, while the Non-Cursed version has Phy/Mag split damage.
- Once you make the Cursed sword variant and view its description, you will see that it is "Cursed".
- This is one of the Cursed weapons that can inflict damage against Ghosts without the need to consume Transient Curse.
- Like the Abyss Greatsword, this sword requires only Strength and Dexterity for the Physical damage scaling. It is still usable even without meeting the Intelligence and Faith requirement, except it bounces back for every hit.
Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed) Upgrade Table
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades can only be applied to Boss Soul Weapons forged at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 60% for Strength, 60% for Dexterity, 60% for Intelligence and 60% for Faith to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 Souls and 10 Demon Titanite.