|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed) is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Sword born from the souls of the great grey wolf Sif, guardian of the grave of the Abysswalker Knight Artorias."
"The sword can damage ghosts, as it was cursed when Artorias joined a covenant with the creatures of the Abyss."
How to Get / Where to Find Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed)
- Ascension with the Soul of (Great Wolf) Sif and any normal +10 straight sword.
- Compatible swords: Dagger, Parrying Dagger, Bandit's Knife, Shortsword, Longsword, Broadsword, Balder Side Sword, Sunlight Straight Sword, Barbed Straight Sword, Darksword, Bastard Sword, Claymore, Man-serpent Greatsword, Flamberge, Zweihander, Greatsword, Demon Great Machete.
- Cannot be made from Broken Straight Sword+10 nor from the Straight Sword Hilt +10 (see below).
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- When ascending the weapon, it will only be displayed as "Greatsword of Artorias", it will not say "cursed". To be certain of which sword you're creating, look at the stats, which are unique.
- Once you make the cursed sword and view the description, you'll see that it's cursed.
- This is one of the cursed weapons that can inflict damage against Ghosts.
- Artorias is related to The Abyss Watchers of DS3 and may be tied to the Hunters of Bloodborne (read here)
Youtube relevant videos:
Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed) Upgrade Table
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 60% for Strength, 60% for Dexterity, 60% for Intelligence and 60% for Faith to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.