Humanity is a Consumable in Dark Souls.
See also: Humanity.
- Increases Humanity count by 1 when consumed.
- Restores full health when consumed. (at least 2000+)
- Can be traded to Snuggly for a Ring of Sacrifice.
- Can be sold to Kingseeker Frampt for 1,000 souls.
- Sold by Undead Merchant (Female) for 5,000 souls (one time only).
- Sold by Patches the Hyena for 10,000 souls (only sells 3).
- Sold by Marvelous Chester for 10,000 souls (only sells 13) (AotA)
- Bribe from Patches, if you talk to him before the first incident, and don't forgive him after.
- Dropped by several NPCs.
- Dropped by most Bosses (patch 1.05).
- Dropped by Rats in Undead Burg/Depths/Painted World of Ariamis.
- Dropped by Pisacas in Duke's Archive.
- Dropped by Baby Skeletons in Tomb of Giants.
- Dropped by Humanity Sprites (all sizes) in Chasm of the Abyss (AotA).
- Firelink Shrine: On the corpse hanging over the well.
- Undead Burg: On top of the sewer canal, beside the entrance from Firelink.
- Undead Parish: On a corpse in a barrel inside the church, close to Lautrec's cell.
- New Londo Ruins: At the end of the walkway along the raised wall, close to the Valley of Drakes entrance.
- Valley of Drakes: In a small cave, beside the lone Drake who blocks the narrow path.
- Painted World of Ariamis: One on each of the two hanging corpses, cut chains to gain access.
- Tomb of Giants: On the ledge at the end of the last slide, right above the first bonfire.
- Crystal Cave: Through a narrow passage with invisible floor, after the first Golem.
- Drops from Large Rats (Guaranteed - Depths)
- Drops from Small Rats (5% Chance - Undead Parish ,Depths or Firelink Shrine )
- Drops from Skeleton Baby (2% Chance - Tomb of Giants)
- Video Location Timestamp 2:06
- Lore theories regarding Dark and Humanity can be found under Black blood as a remodelling of "The Dark".