Hush is a Sorcery in Dark Souls. To cast a sorcery, you must use a Catalyst or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
Sorcery developed by a certain surreptitious sorceror at Vinheim Dragon School. Masks all noises of caster.
Effectively, Vinheim is controlled by the Dragon School, and it is no wonder that the town has its share of dark secrets.
- Support, Self
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Masks all movement sounds of the caster.
- Treasure: Sen's Fortress in the cell behind the Serpent guard, accessed from the middle of the snaking boulder path.
- Dropped by: Griggs of Vinheim when killed.
- Weapon sounds can still be heard.
- Reduces the noise made that attract enemies. Enemies only agro via sight and sound. If they can't see you they won't agro you until you make loud enough noises
- Hush is a Self Buff and interferes with other such buffs (i.e. Great Magic Barrier, Green Blossom, Power Within, etc.). As long as it's active it's not possible to cast other Self Buffs and vice versa.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"Treasure: Sen's Fortress in the cell behind the Serpent guard, accessed from the middle of the snaking boulder path." How did that get in there?
Does this works on seath?