|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Curved Sword|
Jagged Ghost Blade is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Jagged blade wielded by New Londo ghosts. Violent thrust attack."
"One of the cursed weapons. Inflicts damage to ghosts."
How to Get / Where to Find the Jagged Ghost Blade
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Special: R2 attacks execute combo attacks which greatly build up Bleed.
- Special: Only the weapon itself deals damage to ghosts. Having it equipped will not allow magic or other weapons to deal damage to ghosts.
- Special: The heavy attack has a downward stabbing combo.
- Bleed build up is 30 per strike, and once inflicted will tear 30% of the opponents HP.
Youtube relevant videos:
Jagged Ghost Blade Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 13% for Strength to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.