|Requirements & Bonus|
Logan's Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Catalyst of Big Hat Logan, the great sorcerer and seeker of knowledge. Originally the same catalyst employed by the Vinheim sorcerers, only terribly strengthened over time due to Logan's use. Very powerful when used by one of superior intelligence."
How to Get / Where to Find the Logan's Catalyst
- The Duke's Archives/Crystal Cave. After buying all Big Hat Logan's spells in the Archives, and defeating Seath the Scaleless, talk to him once more, then reload the area. Logan will no longer be there (having gone hollow and moved to Seath's boss room), and a chest with his staff and armor will have appeared in his place. (Note: you must purchase all his spells, even those you already have, for him to leave.)
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- Recommended for Int levels: 41-45
- Despite its low Strength scaling, Dark Sorceries will gain more physical damage from your strength stat with this catalyst than they will with the Sorcerer's Catalyst, Izalith Catalyst, or Beatrice's Catalyst.
Logan's Catalyst Upgrade Table
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values / INT see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Note that even if you didn't buy everything from Griggs, once you do the catalyst appears in the chest.
If you quit and reload the area and your character is standing close to were Logan was, then the chest won't appear because it won't spawn underneath you.
NOTE ON GETTING THE STAFF : you MUST buy all spells from Griggs before purchasing all of Logans spells in the Archives. I forgot to finish buying all of Griggs and didn't get his catalyst when he went mad.
Logan Paul catalyst
22 magic adjust sounds really weird for Logan’s catalyst I know but those are the numbers I’m seeing on the screen for the item stats
Killed Logan after he has gone mad in The Duke's Archives Library where he sits on the floor BEFORE switching his position to Seaths Boss Room. That gave me: -Tin Crystallization Catalyst -Big Hat -White Dragon Breath Seems like I cannot get to spawn his Chest anymore with the rest of his Big Hat Set + his Catalyst :/ :/
If you're enough of an intellectual to grasp Rick and Morty, you can use this catalyst.
Poor artical that totally fails to explain necessary steps
I did the same but fucked up by looting the chest before I finished the quest when he was in the library... Perhaps you did the same
Just did Logan's quest and killed him up I'm Seath's room. He dropped white dragons breath and the tin crystal catalyst. I went to the chest and I grabbed his armor but this staff wasn't there. Wasn't it supposed to be in there?
Is this catalyst better for dark sorceries than crystal? 60 int. Mage.