Lordvessel is a Key Bonfire Item in Dark Souls.
How to obtain Lordvessel
- This item can be obtained from Anor Londo.
- It will be granted after the boss battle with Ornstein and Smough.
- After the battle, take the rotating elevator up to the next level. Find the bonfire right outside and a giant bronze door will accompany it. Here you will speak with Princess Gwynevere. She will give you the Lordvessel, or will drop it if attacked.
How to Use Lordvessel
- The Lordvessel will allow the player to warp between bonfires, just by possessing it.
- Most bonfires can be warped from, but only a few can be warped to. The warp locations must also be rested at to be made available.
- The Lordvessel must be placed in Firelink Altar, to gain access to the areas sealed by the Great Lord.
- To place the Lordvessel, speak to one of the Primordial Serpents; Kingseeker Frampt or Darkstalker Kaathe.
- The Lordvessel can also be placed by jumping into the hole in Firelink Shrine, after you obtain it, but at the expense of betraying both of the Serpents.
- After placing the Lordvessel, it must be filled with the souls of: Seath the Scaleless, Four Kings, Gravelord Nito and The Bed of Chaos, to gain access to the final area; the Kiln of the First Flame.
- After placing the Lordvessel, the altar in Firelink Altar will also double as a bonfire, and will be kindled by offering Lord Souls. When fully kindled it offers 20 Estus Flask.
The Lordvessel can only teleport you to these bonfires:
- Firelink Shrine
- Altar of Sunlight
- Chamber of the Princess (Anor Londo)
- Anor Londo
- Darkmoon Tomb (Anor Londo)
- Altar of the Gravelord (Gravelord Nito's Tomb)
- Daughter of Chaos (Queelag's Domain)
- Stone Dragon (Ash Lake)
- Painted World of Ariamis. Note: the player can only warp-to this location and cannot warp-from it.
- The Abyss
- Undead Parish
- Tomb of the Giants
- The Duke's Archives
- Crystal Cave
- Sanctuary Garden*
- Oolacile Sanctuary*
- Oolacile Township*
- Chasm of the Abyss*
*Artorias of The Abyss DLC only
Remastered additional bonfire:
Catacombs (Blacksmith Vamos)
- This item is not needed to join the Darkwraith covenant. It only requires the Key to the Seal held by Ingward, who drop it when killed. However, if you place the Lordvessel before speaking to Darkstalker Kaathe you will betray the Darkwraiths and not be able to join them again during that playthrough.
- Being "warped" to the Firelink Altar by Frampt is not considered as a betrayal by Kaathe, you can use a homeward bone to safely leave this area.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Haha Free car
the game glitched out and she didn't give me the lordvessel what do I do?
Amazing chest ahead, then try finger
#Praise the sun#
this game should allow people teleport to all bornfires doesnt make sense when youre trying to play with your friends
Gwynevere just didn't give me the Lordvessel
Missing oolicile township dungeon and the catacombs for remastered
big bowl for big cereal
The fact that you can't warp to the bonfire at the bottom of Blighttown, and none of the ones in Izalith, is utterly insane. Wish there was a mod that let you warp to all of them.
Lol, I've seen people say that if you kill gwynevere befoire getting the lordvessel it will be lootable from the empty chest in Darkmoon Tomb past Gwyndolin. I tested it out by killing gwynevere with a bow before entering her room and the lordvessel dropped as soon as the cutscene ended.
-Chamber of the Princess (Anor Londo)
-Darkmoon Tomb (Anor Londo)
However, Anor Londo is not an available option in game, only darkmoon tomb and Chamber of the Princess are valid options in A.Londo
Where’s the vamos bonfire?
Oh I gotta worry about carry capacity but my character had this giant thing stashed up his anus this whole time... No wonder I couldn't light role in full havels
Betray both serpents, I'd like to try that, but what 'hole' in
Firelink Shrine do I jump down for this?
But the real big question here: can you eat soup out of it?
I accidentally consumed gravelord nito's souls instead of kindling it at the lord vessel. Will this block me from making further progress (like entering the kiln of the first flame)??
Worth noting that on the Remaster, you can now warp to the Catacombs bonfire that's in the same room as the blacksmith.
I’ll never understand the locations they added in the patches. Let’s leave out all of izalith (it connects to other areas but takes ages to reach even after warping to quelaag’s domain and using the quickest shortcut) but Andre who takes 60 seconds to reach from firelink will be added and that awesome elevator from firelink to parish can be forgotten lol? I believe adding warps to all areas after Anor Londo and keeping the parish and depths non warpable would of been a better call. Imagine keeping the connectivity of the first half relevant while allowing fast travel to all the dead end locations, brilliant.
You’re missing the warpable catacombs bonfire
fun limiting the warble bonfires especially when I need to go to izalith after leaving I love walking from quelaggs domain all the way to the shortcut fun fromsoft fun
why can't I warp to certain bonfires its just annoying even if its so you can explore the world I already did that to find the bonfire let me warp to it
Can I really warp to tomb of the giants? Cause I’m stuck with Nito and feel like upgrading my weapons but I have no stone shards, and wouldn’t like to travel all they way from the catacombs
Ive rested at the crystal cave bonfire and even kindled it. Afterward i warped back to firelink shrine. However i still dont see the option to warp back to the crystal cave. Am i doing something wrong? Im playing the unpatched offline version of this game btw.
Here is what I've encountered on NG+. I do the solo offline walkthrough as usual, mind my business and all, until both bells are rung. Frampt doesn't show up. The hole is open but he is not there. Well, whatever. So I do Darkroot, Sen's, Arno, The New Londo, The Abyss (Kaathe doesn't show here either) and go Tomb of the Giants. Ok, time to fix the yellow barriers, but.. the ***g snake is STILL not there. So I jump down the hole myself and immediately get the Kaathe-side ending cutscene. Game over man. Whaat?! (I still have pre-jump save and can continue journey to all the places not closed off by the yellow barriers, but after that?) I think my game is broken at this point. Anyone had something like that before?
Where's the one in Crystal Cave? I beat the boss there and I did light the bonfire there but it doesn't appear as warpable bonfire.
Important note: warping to a bonfire does not count as resting at that bonfire.
i think my game is bugged
do you loose the ability to warp once you place the vessel? seems counter intuitive to give it to you just to take it away again.
No lost izalith warp? Well the new again, there is the short cut
Forgetting the Catacombs bonfire
this shit is probably what makes dark souls harder than the sequel
I cant warp to Ash Lake. After I lit and left. I cant warp back there.....
I can't warp to the Painted world or the Depths.