Mask of the Father
Mask of the Father is a Helm in Dark Souls.
Mask of the Father Description
"One of the three masks of the Pinwheel, the necromancer who stole the power of the Gravelord, and reigns over the Catacombs. This mask, belonging to the valiant legend, slightly raises equipment load."
How to Get / Where to Find Mask of the Father
- Dropped by Pinwheel.
- Sold by Patches the Hyena in the Firelink Shrine for 8000 souls.
- Drops from Pinwheel Servant (2% Chance - Tomb of Giants).
- Cannot be upgraded.
- Increases Equip Load by 5%
- Stacks with Havel's Ring and Ring of Favor and Protection.
- On October 31, 2012, a custom min-max build was made using this mask. Known as GiantDad and consisting of the the Father's Mask, a fully upgraded Giant Set, a +10 Chaos Zweihander, a Grass Crest Shield, Havel's Ring, Ring of Favor and Protection, +5 Ascended Pyromancy Flame, two Black Flames; starting with the class Bandit and reaching a Soul Level of 99 (48 Vit, 12 Att, 66 End, 16 Str, 10 Dex, and base stats for the rest), and using the "Well! What Is It!" Gesture. This build quickly grew in popularity and is often considered the most popular meme of the Dark Souls series.