Miracle Synergy, or Miracle Resonance, is a system in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered that allows a certain set of miracles to gain a boost when near the visual effect. You can know if your miracle is affected by resonance by looking at the icon in your slot: A translucent white ring on the miracle denotes synergy, and a slightly wider and more prominent ring denotes "double synergy"
- Important: Information on this page was added by an anonymous user in 2014. The information is similar to what can be found in other wikis a, as initially recorded by user Illusorywall.
- Testing for this page was conducted on our forums by user Retro (now known as illusorywall) in 2013
How to enable Miracle Resonance
Stand near a miracle resonance sign.
Casting miracles may create "resonance signs" in other player's worlds. These appear as white rings similar to the yellow light found after defeating the Iron Golem in Sen's Fortress. Standing near a miracle resonance sign will give a boost to any of the nine miracles that are capable of miracle synergy, represented by a thin white ring over the miracle's HUD icon. If you stand near three resonance signs at once a stronger boost will be applied, represented by a slightly thicker white ring over your miracle's HUD icon (referred to as a "double synergy boost")
Equipping the Ring of the Sun Princess.
The Ring of the Sun Princess simply acts as a portable resonance sign. Wearing the ring gives the exact same effect as standing near a resonance sign and not wearing the ring. However, if you wear the ring and stand near a resonance sign at the same time, the effect will stack as a 'double synergy boost', just as if you were standing near three resonance signs without the ring.
|Miracle||Synergy Boost||Double Synergy Boost|
|Heal||~8.3% more health restored.||~16.6% more health restored.|
|Great Heal Excerpt||~1.6% more health restored.||~6.3% more health restored.|
|Great Heal||~3.1% more health restored.||~6.3% more health restored.|
|Force||Range increased slightly.||Range increased slightly.|
|Emit Force||~5% more damage and range increased slightly.||~10% more damage and range increased slightly.|
|Wrath of the Gods||~4.5% more damage.||~9% more damage.|
|Replenishment||20% more health restored.||40% more health restored.|
|Bountiful Sunlight||20% more health restored.||40% more health restored.|
|Soothing Sunlight||4.2% more health restored||8.4% more health restored|
- The signs last for about 30 seconds from their initial spawn, and can be used any number of times within that timeframe.
- Double Synergy is achieved when 3 signs spawn nearby
- Moving far away from the resonance sign removes the boost effects.
- As of late October 2013, Miracle Resonance is broken on the PS3 version of the game. It had been working since Patch 1.08, but the location data appears to be bugged so that all signs now appear in one particular location in the Darkroot Forest.