|Requirements & Bonus|
Oolacile Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Sorcery catalyst of the lost land of Oolacile. Formed by enchanted whitebark branches.
Boosts sorcery adjustment, but lost land sorceries are not offensive, and attacks are not affected by intelligence."
How to Get / Where to Find the Oolacile Catalyst
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- Recommended for Int levels: 10-26, although can only be acquired very late into the game.
- Similar to the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst. The main differences are that this catalyst weighs 1.5 more than the Ivory one, has a poison attack, does slightly less damage with Dark Sorceries, and has slightly lower intelligence requirements.
- This catalyst will do slightly less damage with Dark Sorceries than the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst.
- Bashing with this catalyst can inflict Poison buildup, can be used in conjunction with Dark Fog or any other weapon with Poison auxiliary effect.
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Oolacile Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|