Player Trade in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered is conducted by dropping items for another player during multiplayer sessions. Since there is no direct trade accept option, be mindful that players may drop you items you did not ask for, or take your items and not fulfill their part of the deal.
There have also been issues in other games where players drop hacked items for others, getting the player who picked the item up inadvertently banned from the servers for hacking. If you want to organize trade, we recommend you use our Trading Subforum and get to know the people on the site and decide who is trustworthy.
What can be traded?
This list is a work in progress pending confirmation from the Dark Souls Remaster
- Souls can be transferred, even boss souls.
- Armor can be transferred with no limitations.
- Rings can be transferred except rings related to story progression i.e the Covenant of Artorias.
- Weapons/Shields can be transferred.
- Upgrade materials can be transferred.
- Covenants offerings can be transferred.
- Key Items cannot be transferred.
- Spells cannot be transferred.
Items that cannot be transferred can be dropped, but the other players won't see them.
The fastest way to have a +15 weapon