Sorcery of Manus, Father of the Abyss. Grant a fleeting will to the Dark of humanity, and volley the result.
The will feels envy, or perhaps love, and despite the inevitable trite and tragic ending, the will sees no alternative, and is driven madly towards its target.
- Ranged Attack
- Similiar to Homing Soul Mass where 5 orbs are summoned around you until triggered
- The projectiles of Pursuers move slower than Soulmass, but have greatly enhanced tracking capabilities in comparison. It will follow sidestepping targets and actively pursue them, as the name suggests.
- Even upon dodging Pursuers they will turn around and continue after the target.
- Silver Pendant does not deflect pursuers but simply holds them at bay while the Silver Pendant barrier is up.
- Casting speed to summon Pursuers is about twice as long as summoning Homing soul masses.
- Dark Sorceries deal a combination of physical and magic damage. The magic damage is determined by the INT scaling of your catalyst (as with normal sorceries), and the physical damage is determined by the STR and DEX scaling of your catalyst.
- This extra physical damage is not shown on your catalyst, and is a hidden stat.
- Two-handing the catalyst does not increase the physical damage of Dark Sorceries.
- The Intelligence required for this spells means it will always create five orbs.