Pyromancer Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Pyromancer Set Information
Hood/Robe/Manchette- Worn by the pyromancers of the Great Swamp. Though it appears tattered, it is actually quite strong. Their attire offers substantial protection against poison, fire, and other forces of nature out in the hinterlands where they were driven. Boots made of thick leather. The boots of the pyromancers are incredibly tough, on account of the rugged grasslands and treacherous swamps they must traverse. Their soles are nearly impenetrable.
- Pyromancer Default. Found in Blighttown
- (From the bonfire in Blighttown run straight past the first flying bug slightly to your left out in the distance. Circle around to the left of the pillar then look right; the armor and the spell poison mist are on the body in the coroner)
- Video Location Timestamp 18:25
- This set is useful in Blighttown due to its high poison resistance. With some caution and patience, you can run from dry land to dry land through most of the bottom section and save yourself some moss.
- Upgraded with: Titanite Shard, Large Titanite Shard, Titanite Chunk and Titanite Slab
Pyromancer Set Table
First row = Regular. Second row = +10 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|
Tattered Cloth Hood
Tattered Cloth Robe
Tattered Cloth Manchette