|Requirements & Bonus|
Pyromancy Flame is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Flame medium used by Great Swamp pyromancers. Pyromancers arouse this flame to produce various fire arts. Equip pyromancer flame to produce pyromancy. Attune pyromancies from a scroll at bonfire. Most pyromancies have limited number of uses."
After upgrading: "Pyromancy flame drawing upon the latent power of Quelana of Izalith, mother of pyromancy. For the pyromancer, a flame is a precious thing indeed, to be nurtured, often for an entire lifetime. When the flame is shared, it creates an eternal bond between the parties."
How to Get / Where to Find the Pyromancy Flame
- Starting equipment for the Pyromancer.
- Obtained by other classes after rescuing Laurentius of the Great Swamp from the Depths.
- Also obtainable for all classes through the "Talk" option from Eingyi after having spoken to him while infected with egghead. If you have less than 11 Int Eingyi will not offer you the flame.
- After you reach +10, you will be able to talk to Quelana of Izalith in Blighttown (Swamp), who can ascend a +15 Pyromancy Flame.
- Your pyromancies will NOT become more powerful with increased intelligence. Damage only increases with Upgrades. The intelligence stat also does not affect the punch. The displayed scaling exists merely as a result of a parameter necessary to set the Pyromancy Flame's damage output, it shares its scaling behavior with the Thorolund Talisman and Oolacile Ivory Catalyst, meaning it reaches a hard-cap below minimum intelligence.
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- An unupgraded version can be given to Snuggly for a Red Titanite Chunk, an ascendend one for a Red Titanite Slab.
Pyromancy Flame Upgrade Table
It takes 149,500 souls to upgrade the first path (Pyromancy Flame+15) and another 191,000 for the second path ("Ascended" Pyromancy Flame+5)
It takes 340,500 souls to fully upgrade all 21 levels of the Pyromancy Flame. For comparison's sake, this is enough souls to gain 55 Soul Levels (starting at SL 1).