|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Curved Sword|
*When infused with Magic: 150 physical dmg/162 magic dmg, with Fire: 192 physical dmg/192 Fire dmg, with Lightning: 200 physical dmg/200 Lightning dmg
Quelaag's Furyswordis a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A curved sword born from the soul of Quelaag, daughter of the Witch of Izalith, who was transformed into a chaos demon. Like Quelaag's body, the sword features shells, spikes, humanity and a coating of chaos fire. Power affected by wielder's humanity."
How to Get / Where to Find the Quelaag's Furysword
Youtube Related Videos:
- Give to Frampt to receive 5000 souls.
- This sword also gets additional damage from your held humanity, max at 10 humanity.
- The kick action (forward + light attack) is replaced by a quick horizontal slash followed by a backward semi-cartweel motion. If the weapon is held in the left hand it can be used to parry and attack. It is also able to block when 2-handed.
- This sword is somewhat slower than the other curved swords, but the difference is barely noticeable.
- If you have fully grown parasite, you will have parasite kick animation.
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 8% for Strength and 94% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.
Quelaag's Furysword Humanity Effect Table
|Humanity||Physical Damage||Fire Damage|