|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Curved Sword|
Quelaag's Furyswordis a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A curved sword born from the soul of Quelaag, daughter of the Witch of Izalith, who was transformed into a chaos demon. Like Quelaag's body, the sword features shells, spikes, humanity and a coating of chaos fire. Power affected by wielder's humanity."
How to Get / Where to Find the Quelaag's Furysword
- Give to Frampt to receive 5000 souls.
- This sword also gets additional damage from your held humanity, max at 10 humanity.
- The kick action (forward + light attack) is replaced by a quick horizontal slash followed by a backward semi-cartweel motion. If the weapon is held in the left hand it can be used to parry and attack. It is also able to block when 2-handed.
- This sword is somewhat slower than the other curved swords, but the difference is barely noticeable.
- If you have fully grown parasite, you will have parasite kick animation.
- Quelaag's Furysword is part of an overarching theme that links The Children of Chaos to insects (read here).
Youtube Related Videos:
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 8% for Strength and 94% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.
Quelaag's Furysword Humanity Effect Table
|Humanity||Physical Damage||Fire Damage|