Rare Ring of Sacrifice
Rare Ring of Sacrifice is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Lose no souls or humanity upon death.
- No bloodstain will be left behind. Preserves any existing bloodstain for retrieval after revival.
- Prevents receiving the Cursed status after death but does not cure an existing curse status.
- Ring breaks on death (1 use).
- Sen's Fortress, in the tower with Ricard the Archer.
- New Londo Ruins, on the roof near Ingward.
- Lost Izalith, on a branch right below a ledge.
- Trade one Twin Humanities with Snuggly to receive one Rare Ring of Sacrifice.
- Video Location Timestamp 24:04
- Keep in mind that wearing this ring basically wastes a slot, which puts you at a minor disadvantage already.
- Very useful in Seath's first encounter to preserve your souls and humanity.
- The ring won't cure your status if you are already cursed.
- It will only cancel the curse effect if you are killed by curse while wearing it.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
damn, tricked again
Does anyone know if I can only trade the twin humanities to get the ring once or can i do it multiple times?
"freed from any curse whatsoever"and yet we are not freed from the undead curse
is it me or does this look like a treasure item from re 4?
****ing pointless if it only works if you suddenly get cursed
Is it only me or are their three persons on the ring ?
Should have the location of the one in painted world of ariamis
Updated the effect description since nobody seems to read the Notes section at the bottom...
Jesus Christ that description sucks.
Such a bad description. I know I've wasted at least one of these things thinking it would cure my curse
This does NOT cure your curse. It prevents the curse effect from being placed on you upon death. Very big difference.