Red Eye Orb
Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Red Eye Orb Usage
- Unlike its cracked brethren, the item is not consumed upon use, and can be used infinitely
- You can use the orb in any multiplayer-able area. Note that it may be greyed out if too close to a bonfire or a crossroad to multiple areas
- Can invade only players who have not killed the area boss yet.
- Can invade anyone with higher level than you or 10% lower level than you.
- Humanity is gained when you defeat a 'master of world'
Red Eye Orb Location
- You receive this item after ranking up once with the Darkwraith covenant.
- Level one can be reached by offering 10 humanity to Darkstalker Kaathe.
- You may only use the Red Eye Orb as long as you are part of the Darkwraith covenant.
- The color of this eye orb is based on the Red Eye Stone, obtained by killing The Maiden in Black in Demon's Souls.
- Some believe Darkwraiths to be revolutionaries, defenders of the human race, but they might just be evil Humanity.