Red Sign Soapstone
Red Sign Soapstone is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Red Sign Soapstone Usage
- This item will allow you to be summoned as a dark spirit in another player's world.
- Using this item will place a soul sign onto the ground and a host player must accept it to summon you into their world.
- The victor will be rewarded with one Humanity and souls.
- You can summon up to 2 dark spirits and they will be able to damage each other.
- Compatible with password matchmaking.
- When you use the summon sign, you can get summoned by anyone within -(10+10%) of your level but as with the Red Eye Orb, there is no upper limit on who can summon you.
- Meaning that a level 150 can summon a level 120, but a level 120 could NOT summon a level 150.
Red Sign Soapstone Location
- This item is found in the Painted World of Ariamis, on top of the spiral stairs inside the round tower.
- Video Location Timestamp 9:08
- The Red Sign Soapstone cannot be used while in Hollow form.
- You cannot be indicted when you get summoned and defeat the host.
- Much like the Red Eye Orb, the Red Sign Soapstone sometimes turns the user into a blue dark spirit or a white phantom.