This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Relaxmann Build
- Build Level: 58
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stats:
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Weapon: Lightning Reinforced Club or Lightning Battle Axe (both weight of 4.0)
- Shield: Grass Crest Shield (weight of 3.0)
- Ring 1: Ring of Favor and Protection (core for the build)
- Ring 2: Dark Wood Grain Ring (exchangeable)
SLs to invest: 28 SLs into VIT and 26 SLs END = 40 of both
Remaining weight for armor freedom while staying in the Fast Roll: 17.0
Optional for more useable weapons and shields: Get STR up to 15 and Dex up to 10 to fight with the Lightning Guardian Tail (weight of 5.0). STR up to 16 to wear the Eagle Shield (weight of 6.0). DEX up to 11 to use the Target Shield (weight of 3.0). DEX up to 14 to use the Lightning Whip (weight of 1.5). DEX up to 16 to use the Lightning Notch Whip (weight of 2.0).
Optional for the case, that you want to use Mid Roll: Do not use the Dark Wood Grain Ring, since you won't get the special Flip Roll. Hornet Ring + Target Shield is an option. However, do not use Whips with Target Shield + Hornet Ring, since Whips cannot make use of the special parry animation + increased Crit Dmg. Other ring options are the Cloranthy Ring and other rings you might find use in. Do not exchange Ring of Favor and Protection, since it is a core part of the 40 VIT / 40 END build.