Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile. Repair equipped weapons and armor.
This sorcery was part of everyday life in Oolacile. Its effects resembles repair powder.
- Repairs only equipped weapons and armor.
- If you're not near a blacksmith or bonfire then it can be useful help.
- This sorcery can repair the crystalline armor set.
- Useful for some weapons with special attacks that quickly eat up durability, depending on exactly how much durability the ability costs.
- Most notably, can be cast repeatedly by resting over and over at a bonfire, allowing you to repair all your weapons and armor at no soul cost.
- It can not repair crystal weapons or shields.
- It repairs 150 durability points to your appointed weapon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!