Replenishment is a Miracle in Dark Souls. To cast a miracle, you must use a Talismans or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Common miracle amongst cleric knights. Gradual HP restoration.
Beware of the cleric knight blessed by Replenishment, for he shall not fall easily.
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Gradually restores HP over time for a short duration.
- Heals 10HP/s for 60 seconds, which gives a total of 600HP.
- Received from Reah of Thorolund after rescuing her from the two hollows in the Tomb of the Giants
- The Ring of the Sun Princess will increase the healing to 12HP/s (duration unchanged), for a total of 720HP.
- Replenishment is a Self Buff and interferes with other such buffs (i.e. Great Magic Barrier, Green Blossom, Power Within, etc.). As long as it's active it's not possible to cast other Self Buffs and vice versa.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This joke of a miracle requires 16 FAI and restores 1200 hp in 2 minutes (2 casts) while normal Heal requires 12 FAI and restores 2475 in 10-15 seconds (5 casts) using thorolund talisman (both aviable in firelink shrine right after asylum). And you can't cast it with another buff (like power within) active. Total crap. Get this only for miracles achiev.
Can I get this if I killed reah?
Was hoping Bountiful Sunlight would be a stronger version of this, not just AOE. Doesn't even have faith scaling, neither of them do.
Useful for choas blade users
@cannot be cast with transient curse You can only cast one self buff and one weapon buff. This and transient curse are considered self buffs and therefore can't be cast together. This applies to all spells and items such as green blossoms and power within.
Cannot be cast while under the influence of a Transient Curse. I guess this spell is considered a curse?