Ring of Fog
Ring of Fog is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Turns the player transparent making them harder to detect.
- Given as a Forest Hunter Covenant reward for killing 3 invaders.
- Trade a Skull Lantern with Snuggly the Crow.
- In the un-patched version of the original release, the ring also made players un-targetable (but not un-hittable).
- Wearing this ring helps a lot in The Catacombs, as the Wisps cannot see you at all and will not explode unless you make an excess of noise such as running through water.
- Wearing this ring reduces the trigger range of Homing Soul mass spells by up to 80% distance. This includes PTDE Pursurers spell.