Ring of Fog
Ring of Fog is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Turns the player transparent making them harder to detect.
- Given as a Forest Hunter Covenant reward for killing 3 invaders.
- Trade a Skull Lantern with Snuggly the Crow.
- In the un-patched version of the original release, the ring also made players un-targetable (but not un-hittable).
- Wearing this ring helps a lot in The Catacombs, as the Wisps cannot see you at all and will not explode unless you make an excess of noise such as running through water.
- It also is extremely useful in Anor Londo to get past the part where you must run up the buttress while the two silver knights fire arrows at you. With this ring on, they will not see you until you're close enough to melee them.
- Wearing this ring reduces the trigger range of Homing Soul mass spells by up to 80% distance. This includes PTDE Pursuers spell.