Ring of the Sun Princess
Ring of the Sun Princess is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Boosts Miracle synergy.
Miracle Synergy occurs online where other players have casted a miracle, seen as a glowing white ring on the ground (similar to the ring that appears after the Iron Golem is defeated, only white). Cast the corresponding miracle to get an increased effect.
- The ring will also give a slight boost to some offensive and healing Miracles, both on- and offline (no synergy rings needed).
See Details below.
- Can be traded to Snuggly for 2 Divine Blessings.
The information in this section needs verification for the 2018 Remaster release. Please edit the page and add your findings!
Listed below are the only miracles affected by the ring. You do not have to be a member of the Covenant to effectively use the ring, the only exceptions are 'Soothing Sunlight' and 'Bountiful Sunlight' since they cannot be casted outside of the Covenant.
- Heal: Gives an additional healing of 25% of Mag Adjust.
- Great Heal Excerpt: ??
- Great Heal: ??
- Soothing Sunlight: ??
- Replenishment: An additional 20% of HP is healed over the same time-period. 10HP/s -> 12HP/s.
- Bountiful Sunlight: ??
- Force: ?? Increased Range/Stun/Guardbreak?
- Wrath of the Gods: Damage increased by ??%.
- Emit Force: Damage increased by 5%.