Shadow Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Shadow Set Information
Black cloth clothing worn by spooks from an Eastern land.
Designed so as not to hinder their unique form of martial arts.
While they sacrifice defense for the sake of greater mobility,
they do offer resistance to bleeding and poison among other things, perhaps due to the nature of espionage.
- Found on a corpse in Blighttown.
- Once you have entered the area through sewers, progress through the upper levels of the zone, past the blight brutes and across the shaky bridge to your eventual right. Hug the right dirt wall and go through the opening between the wall and the wooden building. Proceed further along the dirt path, until you see a corpse with an item near a torch, right beneath the dirt pathway. Drop down. The full armor set will be on that corpse.
- Video Location Timestamp 1:58
- Shadow Set can be upgraded by using Twinkling Titanite.
- The look of this set differs slightly depending on the gender of the character.
Shadow Set Table
First row = Regular. Second row = +5 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Guys, Is this set a reference to Cole from Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu?
Love it since it weights absolutely nothing
People need to be more descriptive with the locations
I'm kind of amazed how they made the female version worse by showing their arms. Sometimes From, sometimes your artists are incompetent.
the mask looks so cool but the markings in leggings and pauldrons arnt really that fancy i mean they should have added tabi on leggings and some puff to around the ankle...well one more thing umm why a cape??at least it should have been a bit tighter or sth to make you shrouded in dark areas...if the leggings had a pair of tabi it should have looked super cool
Why does the mask look so silly on my character
well the mask looks cool but the markings on paudrons and leggings isnt just apt for sth stealthy...i guess it would have been nice if leggings had tabi oh my it would have been cool and some puff around the ankle kind of a solid chestpice with some tighter cloth and no cape(bruh) and a nice belt and some *exy gloves...oooh if only the leggings had a pair of TABI then were talking real ninja gear...and some shuriken to be bought duh :|
The leggings from this set are my daily use for when I don't want to wear Havel's Ring. Wish they had poise.
Correct me if I'm missing something, but this set can't be upgraded beyond +5, right? Why does it show values for +10?
I absolutely love this armor
Worth noting that the male and female versions of this set are slightly different, one of the few sets with that quality.
It's very slight though, the male set has inner dark green lining while the female one has a light purple inner lining, and the female version shows a bit of bare arm. Everything else is the same though.
id like to see the video show me where the set it coming from the other entrance