|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Straight Sword|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
Silver Knight Straight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
The silver knights of Anor Londo guard the city using this beautifully slender weapon.
"Its chain attacks, in which the wielder takes great advancing steps and makes use of his bodyweight, are deadly even in single hits."
How to Get / Where to Find the Silver Knight Straight Sword
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- With 99 Strength and Dexterity, the attack rating of a +5 weapon will be 419.
- This sword originally had a Divine modifier, but a game-patch removed that and made it enchantable instead.
- High base damage compared to other straight swords. Low scaling and weight of 6.0 however make it less optimal choice for PvP than balder side sword or longsword.
- You can chain light attacks after a heavy attack with this weapons,but you can't chain heavy attacks after light hits
Youtube relevant videos:
Silver Knight Straight Sword Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 8% for Strength and 52% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.