Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring
Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Wearer produces no sound whatsoever.
- Found in Sen's Fortress, on a rafter overlooking the first bridge with swinging blades. This area is accessed by dropping onto a walkway inhabited by a Snake-Headed Mage above a portion of the second ramp with rolling boulders that the player encounters.
- After dropping onto this walkway and dealing with the Serpent Mage, go through a broken hole in the wall at one end of the platform, pass through a small jail cell, and drop down onto the rafters below the far wall of the jail cell. Turn left and follow the rafter to a small corner, where the ring is located on a corpse.
- Also dropped by Griggs of Vinheim
- This ring, coupled with the Ring of Fog, allows the user to be almost undetectable.
- Surprisingly enough, this ring really shines in PvE, where many enemies will not turn around as they usually would, securing the player a back-stab, or the ability to simply run past them.
- There is also a spell for this; Hush.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
...Does this mean that DS2 is before or during the events of DS1?
best for backstabbing in PVE
the aura makes you detectable in pvp while using hidden body buggs the heck outa me
This + hidden body allowed me to sprint to the bonfire to the shortcut, cut off Priscilla's tail and finish her off in about 10mins. I don't even know the area that we'll. Kinda op.
Does something remove the aura that appears around your feet when wearing the ring? I know it usually does, but towards the end of my last playthrough the aura was no longer visible. Not sure if this was a glitch or what the conditions were to make it happen.
Isn't this supposed to work on Seath? It definitely does not seem to. Anybody know why that might be?
For some reason the ring doesn't work on the dragon legs in lost izalith. 6th sense?
Do you get this ring twice in a playthrough?