|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Great Hammer|
Smough's Hammer is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Great Hammer from the soul of executioner Smough, who guards the cathedral in the forsaken city of Anor Londo.
Smough loved his work, and ground the bones of his victims into his own feed, ruining his hopes of being ranked with the Four Knights."
How to Get / Where to Find the Smough's Hammer
Notes and tips
- Give to Frampt to receive 1 souls.
- This weapon will heal 10 HP with every successful hit.
- The sheer size of the head tends to get in the way, limiting your field of vision.
- This weapon has a very slightly larger hitbox on the 2-handed rolling attacks when compared to other Great Hammers. While the increased range on this specific attack is quite minor, when paired with the fact that rolling attacks from Great Hammers cannot be parried, this can be quite useful in PVP.
- Two-handed R2 attacks cause Knockdown.
- To get the soul of smough be sure to kill orenstein first as you need to win against super smough to get his soul.
Smough's Hammer Upgrade Table
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons, created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 50% for Strength to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.
- This weapon has the highest Strength requirement in the game; 39 Strength is required to even wield it two-handed.
- Estimated to weigh between 2.8 and 41.7 Metric tons if it were to be constructed.