Soul of Artorias
Soul of Artorias is a Soul in Dark Souls.
Soul of Artorias Usage
- (AotA Only)
- Abyss Greatsword (Ascended from +10 greatsword weapons)
- Dark Silver Tracer and Gold Tracer (give soul to Ciaran, or kill her)
- Gives 16,000 souls when consumed. 10,000 souls from feeding to Frampt.
Soul of Artorias Location
- Defeat Knight Artorias.
- Besides using the Soul of Artorias to create the Abyss Greatsword, it can also be used to obtain other weapons. Exchange the soul with Lord's Blade Ciaran for the Dark Silver Tracer and Gold Tracer - she can be found in the arena where you encounter Artorias after he is defeated (it may require dying or warping for her to appear). It is worth noting that the soul does not need to be traded to get Ciaran's weapons, as she will drop them if killed, but it is one method of gaining them (also there will be placed some Lloyds talimans in front of Artorias grave in the presence when you do so, being in contrast to nothing if you trade). Killing her has no other effect, good or bad in the game.
- If you consume the Soul of Artorias or have it in your Bottomless Box before Ciaran appears, she will not spawn. Make sure you talk to her with the Soul of Artorias in your inventory.
- Artorias is related to The Abyss Watchers of DS3.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I love dark souls; "The Legend that Artorias repelled the Abyss only told half of the story.
It seems that he was defeated, and his honor preserved, by some unsung hero, who is the true victor over the Abyss." We are the unsung hero
Or, give it to her, THEN kill her, get her outfit
Kotaku should make this into an article , Hoe to enable EZ mode in Dark Souls
So the Abyss Watchers are really a Chosen Undead Fanclub
A gentle soul surrounded by dark :C
What's the point in trading the soul with her if you can get the weapons for free by killing her which doesn't affect gameplay at all....?
a badass failure
So I talked to her but didn’t say yes and didn’t kill her and she despawned, someone told me dropping a pendant brings her back, which one is it???
I don’t have the dlc but I’m seeing the soul of artorius to create the abyss great sword. What does this mean
Remind's me of Guts
Going Berserk from the darkness
his soul is trapped inside the darkness