The requirements needed to effectively wield the weapon.
- Wielding a weapon without meeting the required strength will leave you unable to swing it properly.
- 2-handing a weapon will give a 50% boost to strength, so only 2/3 of the strength is required.
- Bows are 2-handed by default, so there's no need to go above 2/3 to properly wield it.
- Wielding a weapon without meeting the required dexterity will make it bounce off enemies.
How much damage the weapon does.
The [[#|bonus]] damage given in addition to the base damage of the weapon. The parameter bonus is showed by the letters "E, D, C, B, A and S", where E is the worst and S the best.
How much damage the shield or weapon blocks.
- Decides how much stamina is used to block an attack. Higher value means less stamina used.
Additional effects of the weapon.
- The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost useless. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
- How much the item weighs when equipped.
- Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)