|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Great Axe|
Stone Greataxe is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Greataxe borne by the stone knights who guard the forest Sanctuary.
This greataxe, requiring inhuman strength to wield and more fitted to manual labor than battle, is nevertheless completely lethal."
How to Get / Where to Find the Stone Greataxe
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Requires 32 Strength to be held in both hands
- 1-handed strong attack is a low horizontal swing. this has short range, but can be effective if used to stun an opponent who stays close to you.
- 2-handed strong attack slams the greataxe into the ground. Doing a strong attack immediately afterwards causes the axe to be ripped out of the ground dealing strong attack damage in a small area. This can be quite useful in pvp.
- The Damage from buffs also apply to the small AoE attack
Youtube relevant videos:
Stone Greataxe Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 90% for Strength and 10% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.