|Requirements & Bonus|
Stone Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
The Stone Knights who guard the Darkroot Garden wield this moss-covered greatsword."
"The same magic which created the Stone Knights is imbued in the sword. Unleash this power by wielding the sword with two hands."
How to Get / Where to Find the Stone Greatsword
- Drops from the Great Stone Knight (2% chance - Darkroot Garden)
- Sold by Shiva of the East for 15,000 souls.
- Video Location Timestamp 4:29
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- 2-Handed R2: Costs 200 durability to use, and inflicts gravity status to players and some monsters in a very wide area around the caster. This is the same effect as the Tranquil Walk of Peace Miracle, but the magic effect of the Stone Greatsword is not hampered by the Vow of Silence Miracle.
Youtube relevant videos:
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 60% for Strength and 55% for Dexterity and 15% for Intelligence to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.