|Requirements & Bonus|
Stone Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
The Stone Knights who guard the Darkroot Garden wield this moss-covered greatsword."
"The same magic which created the Stone Knights is imbued in the sword. Unleash this power by wielding the sword with two hands."
How to Get / Where to Find the Stone Greatsword
- Purchased from Shiva of the East (15,000 Souls).
- Drops from Great Stone Knights (2% chance - Darkroot Garden).
- Video Location Timestamp 4:29
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 100 Souls.
- Stone Greatsword can be upgraded by using Twinkling Titanite.
- Special two-handed heavy R2 attack costs 200 Durability to use, and inflicts Slow status to players and some monsters in a very wide area around the caster. This is the same effect as Miracle: Tranquil Walk of Peace, but the magic effect of the Stone Greatsword is not hampered by Miracle: Vow of Silence.
- While this sword technically scales with Intellect, its high Str requirements, very heavy weight and E Int scaling make it a very unattractive option for Sorcerer/Spellblade builds.
Youtube relevant videos:
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 60% for Strength and 55% for Dexterity and 15% for Intelligence to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.