Miracle wielded by Lord Gwyn's firstborn. Boost right weapon with rays of Sun.
The power of sunlight, manifested as lightning, is very effective against dragons. When the eldest son was stripped of his deific status, he left this on his father's coffin, perhaps as a final farewell.
- Weapon Buff
- Duration: 60 seconds
- With a talisman equipped in your left hand, use this miracle to apply a Lightning element to the right-hand weapon.
- Not all weapons can be enchanted. Those that already do magic or elemental damage, boss weapons, some dragon weapons, and Black Knight weapons, can not be enchanted (see Weapon Buffs).
- Darkmoon Tomb: go through the fog door to face Gwyndolin. Kill him and proceed to the next room to find this miracle in a chest.
- Be aware that going through the fog door breaks the Darkmoon covenant. Do not go through if you intend on being part of this covenant. This will also turn the Anor Londo Firekeeper hostile toward you.
- Sunlight Blade scales with your Talisman's Magic Adjust stat. It does not scale with your Faith stat. Be sure to wield the best talisman for your Faith level in order to get the maximum benefits of this miracle.
- Sunlight Blade provides a static buff. It does not scale with your weapon's base stats. In effect, that means smaller and faster weapons benefit more from the spell than slower, larger ones.
- The amount of damage rating increased to your weapon corresponds to 1.8x your talisman's Magic Adjust stat.
- This item cannot be used if any other Weapon Buffs are active, or vice versa.
- No equipment or rings will increase the buff amount or duration of Sunlight Blade--none!
- A +15 normal weapon plus the Sunlight Blade will out perform any Lightning Augmentations, making this one of the strongest buffs available.