Sunlight Maggot is a Helm in Dark Souls.
Sunlight Maggot Description
"A loathsome parasite that inhabits Lost Izalith. It is completely immobile, yet still lives. When worn on the head, it emanates blinding light, which is why it is known as a Sunlight Maggot."
How to Get / Where to Find Sunlight Maggot
- Dropped by the red-eyed Chaos Bug found in the secret passageway that connects Demon Ruins to Lost Izalith.
- Can be obtained either by using the shortcut from Demon Ruins to Lost Izalith (requires "Chaos Servant +2"), or through exploration behind the Titanite Demon in Lost Izalith (does NOT require "Chaos Servant +2").
- It can only be received once each play-through, since the red-eyed bug will not respawn.
- Sunlight Maggot cannot be upgraded.
- One of three light sources available. The other two being the Skull Lantern and the Cast Light spell.
- Will work in the Chasm of the Abyss, can be useful to light up the path in the Tomb of Giants, or to reveal hidden doors in Oolacile Towship.
- Can be traded to Snuggly for the Old Witch's Ring.
- Can inflict Fire damage if the wearer falls on the target from above.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!