Miracle born from the fading soul of Gwyn. Hurl sunlight spear.
In the war that marked the dawn of the Age of Fire, Gwyn wielded these rays of sunlight, which remains fierce even as they fade.
- Attack, Ranged
- Draws a Sunlight Spear, from the hand that holds the Talisman, which is hurled towards the target.
This miracle is attained through the Warrior of Sunlight covenant. As for covenant item, you can have it only once per character.
- You do not need to be Warrior of Sunlight +1 to learn the spell, just offering the Soul of Gwyn gets you the miracle
- Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder and 10 Sunlight Medals.
AoE effect that does no damage but knocks back most surrounding enemies.
- Must be a member of the Warrior of Sunlight Covenant to use this Miracle.
- If you leave the covenant and rejoin you do not have to regain rank +1 to use the miracle, only to obtain it.
- Compared to the other lightning spears, the Sunlight spear is larger and has a reddish coloring. Not only does it give increased amounts of damage compared to earlier spears, but it also has a heavy knockback effect.
At 50 faith, using sunlight talisman and ring of the sun's firstborn, the three lightning spear miracles does the following damage on a random undead in the undead burg:
- Lightning spear - 458
- Great lightning spear - 644
- Sunlight spear - 861
- In DS2, this Miracle is described as being powered by immense, wondrous souls.