|Requirements & Bonus|
Sunlight Talisman is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Medium for casting miracles of the Gods.
The talisman of Solaire of Astora, the Knight of Sunlight, is decorated with a holy symbol, illustrated by Solaire himself.
This talisman is a projection of Solaire's upstanding, unwavering faith."
How to Get / Where to Find the Sunlight Talisman
- Dropped by Solaire of Astora.
- Video Location Timestamp 13:35
- Give to Frampt to receive 1000 souls.
- Recommended for Faith levels: 35-99 (unless you have obtained the Canvas Talisman--which will be passed in Magic Adjustment by the Sunlight Talisman at 43 Faith-- or the Darkmoon Talisman.
- At 35 Faith the Sunlight Talisman's Magic Adjustment (167) is equivalent to the Talisman's Magic Adjustment (167) and greater than the Thorolund Talisman's Magic Adjustment (165).
- The Sunlight Talisman is identical to the Ivory Talisman, apart from the Faith requirements.
- For further info on Magic Adjustment values at every Faith level, see: Faith-Int Talisman Magic Adjustment Values
- You can block with a talisman while two-handing it.
Sunlight Talisman Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It is the only talisman I use, to honor a lost friend.
Praise the Sun [T]/
if you have this your either terrible or new to the game, if its the latter then restart and praise the sun [T]/
You better have a really, really good reason for having this
I actually fell bad after killing solaire in lost izalith, I used that talisman against gwyn despite having the canvas talisman
Why isn't this the best talisman? I'm actually being serious though. Solaire made this himself, is there really a more true show of faith than that? Praise the sun! [T]/
Praise the hyperarmor
Praise the sun!