|Requirements & Bonus|
Sunlight Talisman is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Medium for casting miracles of the Gods.
The talisman of Solaire of Astora, the Knight of Sunlight, is decorated with a holy symbol, illustrated by Solaire himself.
This talisman is a projection of Solaire's upstanding, unwavering faith."
How to Get / Where to Find the Sunlight Talisman
- Give to Frampt to receive 1000 souls.
- Recommended for Faith levels: 35-99 (unless you have obtained the Canvas Talisman--which will be passed in Magic Adjustment by the Sunlight Talisman at 43 Faith-- or the Darkmoon Talisman.
- The Sunlight Talisman is identical to the Ivory Talisman, apart from the Faith requirements.
- For further info on Magic Adjustment values at every Faith level, see: Faith-Int Talisman Magic Adjustment Values
- You can block with a talisman while two-handing it.
Sunlight Talisman Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|