|Requirements & Bonus|
Tin Banishment Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Catalyst of the banishment sorcerers who flooded New Londo to seal off away the Darkwraiths and the Kings who fell to Dark. In contrast to other catalysts, the metal catalyst qualifies as a weapon, as it inflicts physical damage, however small."
How to Get / Where to Find the Tin Banishment Catalyst
- Loot from dead body in Blighttown along with Sealer's Armor Set (above the elevator down to the swamp, across a tree root).
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- This catalyst's base Magic Adjust and Intelligence scaling is very low, and as such spells cast with it typically do less damage than spells cast with other catalysts.
- This catalyst is useful on hybrid DEX + INT builds for casting Dark Sorceries, as they will gain additional physical damage based on its Dexterity scaling, allowing you to invest less in Intelligence and still deal high spell damage.
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Tin Banishment Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Tin Banishment Catalyst|