|Requirements & Bonus|
Tin Banishment Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Catalyst of the banishment sorcerers who flooded New Londo to seal off away the Darkwraiths and the Kings who fell to Dark. In contrast to other catalysts, the metal catalyst qualifies as a weapon, as it inflicts physical damage, however small."
How to Get / Where to Find the Tin Banishment Catalyst
- Loot from dead body in Blighttown along with Sealer's Armor set.
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- This catalyst's base Magic Adjust and Intelligence scaling is very low, and as such spells cast with it typically do less damage than spells cast with other catalysts.
- However, due to its mediocre Dexterity scaling and decent Intelligence scaling, this catalyst is useful on hybrid DEX + INT builds for casting Dark Sorceries, as they will gain additional physical damage based on its Dexterity scaling, allowing you to invest less in Intelligence and still deal high spell damage.
- With at least 40 STR, 40 DEX, and 40 INT, Dark Sorceries cast through this catalyst will deal more damage than even Logan's Catalyst, but not as much as the Demon's Catalyst, Tin Crystallization Catalyst, or Manus Catalyst.
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Tin Banishment Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Tin Banishment Catalyst|