|Requirements & Bonus|
Tin Crystallization Catalyst is a Catalyst in Dark Souls
Tin Crystallization Catalyst Information
Catalyst imbued in terrifying crystal magic. Used by Logan after his fixation on Seath. Makes all sorceries incredibly powerful, but demands extremely high intelligence from its wielder, and halves sorcery usages. "
How to Get / Where to Find the Tin Crystallization Catalyst
- Drop: Big Hat Logan (mad). After purchasing all the spells from Logan at The Duke's Archives and defeating Seath the Scaleless, talk to him once more then leave the area or quit/ load game. Return to the room where you fought Seath the Scaleless the first time and you will find him there, defeat him to get his drop. (Note: be sure to purchase all his spells for him to go mad, even the ones you already have.)
- Give to Frampt to receive 1 souls.
- Recommend Int levels: 32+
- While you wield this catalyst in either hand, your maximum number of castings available for all spells will be halved (for pyro spells and miracles also).
- Despite the catalyst being made of crystal, it can be repaired like normal at any blacksmith or a Bonfire if you have a Repairbox.
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Tin Crystallization Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Tin Crystallization Catalyst|