|HP||411 (NG+ 835 )|
|Drops||1000 Souls (NG+ 4000)
Undead Mage (The Necromancer) is an Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Enemies are hostile creatures that respawn when players rest at a Bonfire or upon death. Special enemies that do not respawn are classified as Bosses, Mini Bosses or Invaders.
Undead Mage (The Necromancer) Information
An undead figure carrying a Skull Lantern that appears in numerous parts of The Catacombs. The Skeletons in the area nearby to their location will simply get back up after they are killed, until you kill the undead mage. Undead mages do not respawn after dying.
- Skull Lantern (2%)
- Skull Lantern Fireball - Shoots a fire projectile from his lantern.
- Undead mages do not respawn after dying, so it is helpful to prioritize them first before skeletons.
- They are usually hidden and out of the way at various points in The Catacombs and past a great many Skeletons that will continue to resurrect until you kill their necromancer.
- Undead mages are weak up close, making them easy to kill.
- Many can be killed with a bow or crossbow from various positions with impunity.
- See the Skeletons page to see strategies against them.
- They can be charmed using the Undead Rapport pyromancy.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These unfair f***ers can f*** the f***ing f*** off, just like f***ing fans of this re***ded game!!!
These dudes are hella resistant to Chaos, I assume it's the fire damage.
Do these niggas ever respawn?
Who visits Anor Londo before the catacombs? Catacombs is usually where I go first... It's all about Ravelording ;). If you need a divine weapon, even if you do visit Anor Londo first and get the Occult Club, I highly recommend NOT downgrading it to divine and instead use the astora's straight sword https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Astora%27s+Straight+Sword found in the Valley of the Drakes between the claws of the poisoned dragon corpse. This sword doesn't say "divine" in the name but it works as a divine weapon and prevents skeletons from being brought back to life even if their necromancer hasn't been killed yet.