|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Piercing Sword|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
Velka's Rapier is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A symbolic, powerful thrusting sword used by the Pardoner serving Velka, Goddess of Sin."
"It is no mere symbol to be sure; the Pardoner is an inhuman swordsman, and wields this enchanted blade with special sword technique."
How to Get / Where to Find the Velka's Rapier
- In the Painted World of Ariamis, through the door requiring the Annex Key. After accessing the Annex using the Annex Key, continue upstairs. In the next section, there is a set of wooden planks on the right. Breaking them gives access to a corpse with the rapier on it.
- Video Location Timestamp 18:05
- Cannot be coated with any resin, nor buffed via magic weapon or similar spells.
- Innately imbued with the Occult auxiliary effect (along with Priscilla's Dagger and Dark Hand).
- Like all piercing swords, replaces your kick with a back-stepping horizontal slash attack.
Hints and Tips:
- A good thrusting weapon for a high-INT build
- One-handed strong attack is replaced by a quick, two-hit reverse V-shaped swipe that does slash damage.
- Two-handed strong attack is replaced by a quick, two-hit V-shaped swipe that does slash damage.
- The follow-up to both strong attacks is a delayed thrust attack.
- Because of its innate magic attack, Velka's Rapier deals a significant amount of damage when performing critical strikes. Velka's Rapier will deal the highest crit damage of all piercing swords, but only with considerable stat investment.
- Give to Frampt to receive 5000 souls.
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 5% for Strength and 53% for Dexterity and 97% for Intelligence to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.