Wisdom of a Sage is a Trophy and Achievement in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. To get this trophy, you must collect all sorceries available in the game. All must be acquired on the same character for the trophy to work. Sometimes a glitch allows for the trophy to trigger when collecting in different characters, but if you want to be sure aim to do the all in one place.
Wisdom of a Sage Trophy / Achievement Guide
Griggs can be found in Lower Undead Burg in the area where you encounter the first Undead Attack Dogs. There you'll find a house with a locked door - Griggs is in there. You need the Residence Key sold by the Undead Merchant to open the door. Once rescued, he will appear in Firelink Shrine to sell spells. After saving Big Hat Logan, Griggs will sell even more spells, plus some more rings. Some time after buying everything from him, he will leave and go to Sen's Fortress where he will be Hollow the next time you see him. You'll find him in the second path that leads up to the mechanism that launches the large steel balls the giant on the roof is dropping. That is where you can kill him to acquire the Hush spell, but it's also available as a pick-up in Sen's Fortress once you know where to look.
- Soul Arrow - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim or Big Hat Logan
- Great Soul Arrow - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim or Big Hat Logan
- Heavy Soul Arrow - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim or Big Hat Logan
- Great Heavy Soul Arrow - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim or Big Hat Logan
- Aural Decoy - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim
- Fall Control - Purchase from Griggs of Vinheim
- Hush - Dropped by Griggs of Vinheim when killed (do this only after he goes Hollow in Sen's Fortress to ensure you've bought all his spells) and is also available as a pick-up in Sen's Fortress. From the boulder launch room, take the winding downward trail that leads to the mimic. While turning the first corner from the boulder room, look right to see a gap in the wall. Jump through and do a jumping attack to take out the Serpent Mage that's down there. You'll land on some wooden boards. Look around you'll see a broken wall on one side and a hallway on the other. Go down the hallway and you'll be in a cell with the Hush spell on the ground along with an armor set.
(Thanks to AlejandroM for the confirmation)
You'll initially find Logan in Sen's Fortress, locked in a cage. Free him and he will then go to Firelink Shrine where you'll find him peddling his wares beside Griggs. Once you buy all his spells from here he will then go off to The Dukes Archives where you'll find him locked up in another cell. Free him again and you will then find him in another room of the Archives, where you can purchase a new selection of best spells. Once you have bought everything from him here and killed Seath in the Crystal Cave, return to Seath's original room in The Duke's Archives to find a now Hollow Logan. Kill him here to get the White Dragon Breath spell. (Thanks to abo3lianANDbros for confirming)
- Homing Soulmass - Purchase from Big Hat Logan
- Homing Crystal Soulmass - Purchase from Big Hat Logan after moving to the Duke's Archives
- Soul Spear - Purchase from Big Hat Logan
- Crystal Soul Spear - Purchase from Big Hat Logan after moving to the Duke's Archives
- Magic Weapon - Purchase from Big Hat Logan or Griggs of Vinheim
- Great Magic Weapon - Purchase from Big Hat Logan, but you can also find this spell for free in Anor Londo. It is on the chandelier inside the church where the painting is. While walking on the narrow rafters of the church, cut the chain to the chandelier and it will drop to the floor of the church, making it obtainable
- Crystal Magic Weapon - Purchase from Big Hat Logan after moving to the Duke's Archives
- Magic Shield - Purchase from Big Hat Logan or Griggs of Vinheim
- White Dragon Breath - Dropped by Big Hat Logan once killed, but only after buying everything from him and he has turned Hollow.
Dusk is trapped in a Golden Crystal Golem in Darkroot Basin. You have to kill the Hydra first, and once it's dead follow the left wall into the Hydra's lake to find the cave with the Golden Golem inside. Kill the Golem, and Dusk will be freed. Talk to her and accept to be taught by her and she will then disappear. To speak to her again, you must find her summon sign. Luckily, it's nearby, beside a boulder in front of Hydra lake. Once you summon her here she will sell you her spells.(I got the achievement on Xbox 360 w/o buying any of her spells. Ver.1.06 -JTDestroyer5900)
- Hidden Weapon - Purchase from Dusk of Oolacile
- Hidden Body - Purchase from Dusk of Oolacile
- Cast Light - Purchase from Dusk of Oolacile
- Repair - Purchase from Dusk of Oolacile
- Chameleon - Purchase from Dusk of Oolacile
Ingward is the guy on the rooftop in New Londo Ruins. Talk to him here to buy his spell.
- Resist Curse - Purchase from Ingward
Spells Only Found as Pick-Ups in Lordran
- Strong Magic Shield - Found in a chest in the Duke's Archives. Should be easy to find if following Logan's quest-line
- Remedy - Found in a chest in Blighttown. The chest is in the upper sections, across a tree branch on the route to / from Valley of Drakes.