The Crystal Lizard is a special Enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. It does not respawn after being killed and it does not try to attack you.
Crystal Lizard Description
These lizards are located in various parts of Dark Souls. They are quite small, but are noticeable because of the blue crystals on their backs. Once they see you they'll attempt to run away and will then disappear entirely unless you chase them down and kill them or take them out with ranged attacks. They're worth finding and killing because they always have rare or semi-rare titanite on them, that you will receive upon killing them.
- Twinkling Titanite ×2 (Guaranteed)
- Large Titanite Shard x2 (25% Chance)
- Titanite Chunk (41.67% Chance)
- Titanite Chunk ×2 (8.33% Chance)
- Titanite Slab* (~10-20% Chance)
- The easy way to catch and kill the lizards - just stay in front of the place where it appeared (don't worry if it escaped). Quit the game and load again. Be ready for a quick strike!
An alternative is to use the Hidden Body sorcery or the Ring of Fog (combined with Slumbering Dragoncrest ring) to greatly reduce the distance that they notice you and attempt to flee.
- Undead Burg: 1x can be found hiding in a barrel in the tower before the Taurus Demon.
- Darkroot Basin: 1x Can be found on the path heading down towards the Crystal Golems.
- The Catacombs: 2x can be found in the hidden tunnel reached by falling through the floor after the first switch bridge.
- Tomb of Giants: 1x can be found on the path leading towards Nito.
- Lost Izalith: 1x can be found in the shortcut from the Demon Ruins.
- The Duke's Archives: 1x can be found in the stairwell leading to Seath the Scaleless first encounter.
- Crystal Cave: 3x can be found in a small tunnel found behind the player as they drop onto the last invisible bridge.
- The Great Hollow: 10x can be found scattered throughout the map. Some of them can only be reached by dropping to isolated platforms from above.
- Royal Wood
- The first one can be found across the bridge where Black Dragon Kalameet is first sighted.
- To find the second one, drop off the top of the waterfall onto a ledge near the ladder that leads down to Black Dragon Kalameet.
- The third one can be found beneath some trees near the elevator that initially leads to Artorias the Abysswalker.
- Oolacile Township: 1x can be found on a blue pyramid roof about halfway down.
- Chasm of the Abyss: 1x Can be found near the entrance.
|Tomb of Giants||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|The Great Hollow||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|The Duke's Archives||??||??||??||??||Yes|
|Chasm of the Abyss||??||??||??||??||Yes|