Repairbox is a Key Bonfire Item in Dark Souls.
- Used to repair broken equipment. Can only be used at a bonfire.
- Only needs to be bought once each playthrough.
- Repairs still cost souls, so there is no difference in price if the box is used instead of a Blacksmith.
- This item does not carry over to New Game Plus.
- Sold by the Undead Merchant for 3,000 souls.
- Sold by Blacksmith Andre for 2,000 souls.
|Key Bonfire Items|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i should have bought it earlier cause now i'm in the demon ruins and i broke my black knight sword so i need to go all the way back.
i accidentaly killedboth and now my best armor shield and weapon are broken
Yay I accidentally killed the dark merchant and am happy becuase I can buy it form the blacksmith