Unique pyromancy crafted by Eingyi, considered a heretic even at the Great Swamp. Create intense poison mist.
Why was Eingyi driven from the Great Swamp? One only need cast this pyromancy, a perverse diversion from the art of fire, to find out.
- Cloud/Area of Effect
- Breathes out a cone of toxic mist that fills the surrounding area causing toxic status.
- Eingyi, the Egg Burdened NPC near the Daughter of Chaos. You must speak to Eingyi while having an Egg for a head in order for this pyromancy to be available for purchase.
- Toxic Mist has a status value of 360, and will drain 6 HP/s for 600 seconds.
- The upgrade level of the pyromancy glove will not affect the power and duration.
- Does not affect caster and allies.
- Only 1 use so if you're going to pack it, make it count or equip several.
- Like the other mist spells, its fairly slow cast speed is compensated for by the fairly long duration of the toxic cloud, and the ability to effectively breathe it around corners to create or defeat ambushes. It can also be used to block off passageways temporarily and/or ruin visibility during PvP for various strategic purposes.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!